Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status

To: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRmanual status
From: "D. R. Evans" <N7DR@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:04:11 -0600
Anthony Rodgers said the following at 2005-07-12 23:19 :
> Would the Wiki concept be appropriate?
>
> http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki
>
> The manual would exist on a web site and could be edited by TR-Log
> subscribers to correct and update sections.

A couple of people have mentioned wikis. I see a possible wiki as
complementary to the manual rather than a replacement. If someone wants to
manage a TR-LOG wiki, then I wish them well; it's just not my cup of tea.

I think I have figured out the license (a Creative Commons Share-Alike,
non-commercial license) for the manual, and it will probably be hosted at
kkn.net. I just need a bit of time to co-ordinate the transfer. Shouldn't
take too long, though.

   Doc  N7DR