Re: [Trlog] TRLog under dosemu and FreeDos

To: Joe Barr <joe@w5ct.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog under dosemu and FreeDos
From: <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:49:56 -0500
> Running FreeDOS, I am able to use the parallel port to transmit CW, but I'm
> not making a connection with the rig on the serial port.

I've had no trouble under FreeDOS on three or four different machines using the
serial port to talk to at different times a TT OMNI 6, a TT Orion, a TS850, a
TS50, and a TS 570 while using the parallel port to key the rig.  Check your
serial port and radio configuration statements versus what your rig is doing,
especially baud rate.

73 -- john