[Trlog] Help! DVK control lines "stuck" in TR695

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Help! DVK control lines "stuck" in TR695
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:03:33 +0000 (UTC)
Good day, Tree and everyone:

This must have happened last year since I seem to have used TR679 for
Sweepstakes.
I haven't tried a single op SSB contest since!  :-)

The parallel port DVK control lines don't work in TR695, at least not with "use
irqs = true".  I just tried two computers.  It appears that as soon as the DVK
is
accessed, the line is asserted but not cleared.  It MIGHT clear on exiting the
program.

Fortunately, TR679 works, but I really appreciate the improved stability and
"alt-d" callsign handling of TR695.

Any hope for a fix?  :-)  Trying to use modern sound cards with TR is beyond
me!  :-)  That's why I have external (parallel port) DVKs.

73,

Mark