Re: [Trlog] Problem encountered with trlinux 0.56

To: Ken Rawlings <kv5y@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Problem encountered with trlinux 0.56
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:29:31 -0500
You can download the code for 0.55 or before and compile one of those and see
if you have the same issue.

On this page

https://github.com/trlinux/trlinux/releases
<https://github.com/trlinux/trlinux/releases>

Scroll down and you can grab the releases for intel or the tarballs that you
need to build on the RPi

Let us know what you find out.

George
K5TR