FS HercII, ps, Auto tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS HercII, ps, Auto tuner
From: n5xrd@telepath.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 11:30:41 -0600
I am a new subscriber to this net and have enjoyed the discussions.  I don't
know if this post is proper to this net, but, if not I appologize.  I have a
Ten Tec station, including Omni VI, HercII amp, power supply for same, and
1.5 kw auto tuner.  All are virtually new and little used.  They were
purchased July 26, 1995.  In August I had a heart attack and quadruple
by-pass surgery.  We are now contemplating moving to an apartment or
retirement home. I want to keep the Omni VI, but see no way I can operate
with a linear amp there, and won't need the auto tuner.  I bought it for an
80, 160 meter ant which I never put up. I have used the tuner twice and the
amp perhaps 20 times.  The good news is that I'm still around to ham it up.
If interested please e-mail me directly.  Thanks es 73.