Omni 6 ringing filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni 6 ringing filters
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 16:02:08 -0400 (EDT)
If there is no .01 from the reg. line on the IF/AF board to gnd, you
better put one there. It prevents all kinds of whoes especially the
howling filters.

Grounding those 3 resistors didn't do a thing. It was probably a fluke
cure in one set they tried. It's so easy to do though that I recommend it.
In fact, you might as well go through there and do everything that way.
THeres nothing to loose.

Steve Ellington N4LQ@IGLOU.COM  Louisville, Ky