T-T 301 Remote Frequency Tuning Control

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: T-T 301 Remote Frequency Tuning Control
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:42:28 -0600
(Reflector readers: I thought I would share this with you all.  It's =
just another instance of Ten-Tec's support policy to their customers.)

produced the Model 301's, he sent

On Tuesday, November 26, 1996 1:01 AM, WILLIAM H =
HENDRICK[SMTP:whhendrick@dmacc.cc.ia.us] wrote:
>No, they don't sell them anymore.
>
>N0AC
>*****************************=20
>William Hendrick
>whhendrick@dmacc.cc.ia.us
>Amateur radio: WD0GVY
>dabs@worldnet.att.net
>*****************************

Bill,

Thanks for the note.=20
Scott, from Ten-Tec, sent me a note soon after I read/answered yours.=20
He said as much, but suggested calling the parts department and sweet =
talking them into sending me the parts to assemble one. =20

I did today. =20

They will Monday. =20

The guy (Gordon?) said the parts cost would amount to about $60-70 and =
that the cabinet pieces were not color matched very well (that's okay =
with me...). =20

He took my name, address, and telephone number.

He wouldn't take my Visa card number.  He said he would put the bill in =
with the parts. =20

Don't you just love dealing with Ten-Tec?=20

73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u