[TenTec] ARCI and CW SS Pictures (Wyoming)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ARCI and CW SS Pictures (Wyoming)
From: v31ry@ix.netcom.com (AE0Q V31RY)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 06:43:27 -0700
  I've put some photo's of my two contest camping trips to Wyoming on my web
site.  The QRP-ARCI QSO Party (CW) was one week BEFORE the big blizzard, and
the CW SS was one week after it.  The pictures show the countryside in two
different seasons..

  There's also some info on modifications to the Scout/Argo-556.  I've made
the QSK faster and added a PTT circuit to key my DSP audio filter.
Descriptions of the circuits are on the page with the Wyoming pictures (I
used an Argo-556 in both contests).

73  --  Glenn
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AE0Q / V31RY          ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
  v31ry@ix.netcom.com   --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, NCVA--
http://www.qsl.net/ae0q