[TenTec] Mode 3 upgrade.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mode 3 upgrade.....
From: waltk8cv@ameritech.net (Walt Amos)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 01:18:48 +0000
Well I have trouble. The rig looses its mind about once every two or
three weeks. It didn't do that before the upgrade. How you going to
shoot a trouble that is that infrequent! I did find a screw loose near
the memory battery and thought " wow , that's it " ........NOT . I have
cleaned the battery holder and put in a new battery, it does it with the
power supply on or off. It only happens at power on. I have checked the
voltage on the IC's that are powered up with the power supply off and
the voltage is there. Go figure! They did have the N-2 lead all screwed
up but I was able to fix that and get the 250 hz filter in the first IF
working like it should. Like in the auto plants, guess mine was done on
a friday or monday.......... :-)

Walt k8cv