[TenTec] Trade T-T Triton IV for Drake R4C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade T-T Triton IV for Drake R4C
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 07:30:43 -0700
Sort of an unusal trade but I would like to trade one of my Ten Tec Triton
IVs for a loaded R4C. It is the 544 digital version. Looks average. Aligned
by T-T around a year ago by previous owner but the PTO may now need rebuilt
because there is some slippage.

Comes with the 262G VOX/metered supply. The VOX circuitry actually works
quite well in this one. No filters. Stock 215P mic.

Would like to trade for an R4C with noise blanker and crystal filters.
Possibly may trade for other BA recievers such as ?????? Really looking for
an R4C. Might consider a 2B or R4B.

Lane
KM3G
San Diego