[TenTec] INFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INFO
From: kf5mc@flash.net (Joseph Pursley)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:27:55 -0500
I realize that this has nothing to do with ten tec, however a lot of
talk regarding qrp goes on here and I like QRP. For those who
inadvertently bought an SGC 2020,  the reason you cant get adequate
audio out of the rear audio jack is because the Manufacturer used a
STEREO jack and when when a mono male plug is used it shorts out the
audio. I believe it may have been an oversight by the company because
they themselves didn't seem to know why people were having problems. The
info will be forthcoming on their users page tho....joe