[TenTec] Ten-Tec Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Service
From: jlockj@minn.net (John Lockhart)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 03:30:15 -0000

I took a day's vacation today to catch up on some
projects.  One was to give Ten-Tec a call on some
questions I had about my Omni V.  (Timing of Fast-QSK
when operating split, and an anti-sidetone click mod
obtained from the reflector)

I got to speak with Don right away (Amazing!) - no getting put
on hold for more than 10 minutes, and no getting put on hold
and then being told I'll have to call back later.  Both have
happened to me with other equipment I've purchased.  Don was
very patient and gave easily understood answers to my questions.
Our conversation left me feeling grateful that hams still have a
radio manufacturer in the country who supports customers having
ready access to the company's technical employees.

Best Holiday Wishes to Everyone on the TenTec Reflector

John  W0DC