[TenTec] serial interface to Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] serial interface to Omni V
From: wadepatton@mindspring.com (Thos. Wade Patton)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:22:58 +0000
I spoke to Scott Robbins (W4PA), of TenTec about that briefly this weekend.
 He basically stated that the O-V has a unique command set and that there
is very little software support for it.  I haven't looked around for any
programs, but the commands are given in the manual.  I hope that my
computer friends can work up a program when I get around to it.  I still
haven't interfaced my #1 Rig, which IS software supported.

Good luck and maybe we'll find some ready-made software.

W1ADE  aka  Wade

BTW TR-LOG is BOSS.  for contesting.