[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec Using Shure 444 with Triton IV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Ten Tec Using Shure 444 with Triton IV
From: ne0c@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:56:27 -0500
Hi all

I use the Shure 444 with my Triton IV Digital and get great audio reports.
When I bought my Omni 6 Plus about two years ago and  put the 444 on it and got
poor audio reports.  I tried my Electro Voice 635 on the 6 Plus and got worse
audio reports.  Then I bought the Ten Tec 705 Mic and get the great audio
reports again.

I will say I think I get more great audio reports with the Triton 4 (Model 544)
and Shure 444 then I do with the 705 and Omni 6 Plus.  Everyones voice is
different and its just a matter of finding the right Mic for your voice and rig.

Ken/ne0c
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
ne0c@1st.net