[TenTec] TX-100 going going gone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TX-100 going going gone
From: walt@jove.acs.unt.edu (Walter S Delesandri)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:57:26 -0600 (CST)
Paul, others....I was just trying to reinforce that we don't
HAVE to play the CRAZY Ebay/collector/widow chaser game...there
are other ways to obtain gear....patience is a virtue....when
you trade gear with collectors and other hams, everybody wins...
buy that stuff you don't want/need when it comes up....it'll
be just what someone else wants....most of our elmers were
cheapskates, and there was no internet/swap nets (they were
illegal until recent years)....they bought surplus (many deals
still out there surplus) and traded for what they needed/wanted...
I'm sorry if others didn't get the post....I was simply stating
that by waiting/trading, you'll eventually get stuff you want
and can use...
73, Walt

On Sat,
3