[TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509, 208, and 206A

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argonaut 509, 208, and 206A
From: lstolz@gcfn.org (Lynn D Stolz)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:26:10 -0400 (EDT)

For Sale: an exceptionally well cared for Argonaut 509 with matching 208
CW filter and 206A crystal calibrator. The panel is scratch-free and all
lettering is clear and smudge free.  The units are all original and have
never been "hacked" or "modified". The transceiver is a later model with
the larger CENTURY style main tuning knob.  The PTO was recently rebuilt
by the factory and is smooth and well calibrated. It also has new dial
string. Only flaw--one of the grain-of-wheat dial lamps has recently
opened up.  Package includes original manual.  I will ship CONUS for $275.
Return guarantee if I have misrepresented the rig in any way.

Lynn, N8AJ

-
Lynn Stolz  N8AJ -- lstolz@gcfn.org
-