[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: kc0dxf@yahoo.com (Robert Wooldridge)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
All,

I think this would be the way to go.  Running the
audio through the computer's sound card gives you a
lot of options.  You could write some DSP software to
further inhance the audio output if you were so
inclined.  You could also just use all the audio
mixing software that is available for you PC, that
alone should give you a lot of flexability.

Has any Pegasus owner attempted this (running the
audio through the computer sound card)?

--- Terry Gaiser <w6ru@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> Bob,
> There is a "line" output jack on the Pegasus for
> connecting to the PC sound
> card ... TenTec even furnished the audio cable for
> connecting it.
> Terry W6RU

===