[TenTec] Which filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Which filters
From: zeitler@ibm.net (zeitler@ibm.net)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:44:48 -0700
Vince et al,
I feel the same. The Network Sciences filters are superb compared to the
stock YaeComWood filters and is evidenced in the incredible performance of
the Omni's PBT function--probably the absolute best in the fleet of
available rigs today.

However, for those who care to deviate, the Inrad filters are a nice option
and do offer some more filters to select.

Lane Zeitler
Ku7i