[TenTec] T-Kit 1330

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-Kit 1330
From: k4hcm@bellsouth.net (k4hcm@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:43:46 -0400
Hi Guys,

This if my first posting, so I hope I get it right. The information
obtained from this reflector is great, and in most cased very useful.

Now to get to my posting. I have a T-Kit model 1330 QRP rig I would like
to sell. I built this kit last winter and have had great fun with it. On
a scale of 1 to 10 it's a 10. It has a 10 turn pot for tuning, and all
the connectors on the back were changed from the RCA plugs to Standard
barrel type voltage in/out, an a 1/8" plug for the key. The unit running
about 4 to 4.5 watts. The only reason I'm willing to sell it is so I can
replace it with a 20 or 40 meter QRP rig.

72/73

Paul Brisendine
K4HCM
direct e-mail k4hcm@bellsouth.net