[TenTec] Omni C FMs on Tx.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C FMs on Tx.
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:02:42 -0400
Hi Keith--

I never had luck operating an Omni-C from a storage battery.  It may be that
the voltage from the battery is not high enough to permit proper regulation
in the rig.

What you are seeing may be a problem with the frequency changing, as you
say, or with the display changing, or both.

Try running the rig from a real supply and see if that doesn't fix the
problem.

Luck and 73 de Mike N4NT@wireco.net