[TenTec] Using an amplifier with a Scout 555

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Using an amplifier with a Scout 555
From: rlanders@hgo.net (Russell W. Landers)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:52:50 -0500
I usually use my Scout 555 for mobile HF operations but occasionally I
bring it in the house and use it there......everyonce in a while the
occasion comes up where I need a little boost but therein lies the
rub.....I can't key my Ameritron HF amplifier using the Scout as an
exciter..........and it usually happens when my Omni-D is just sitting
there, cold as can be...then I lose a good contact...........What's the
fix to this problem......????????

-Russ-    WB4ZKO