[TenTec] QSK question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] QSK question
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:13:31 -0500
I think if I took an AF oscillator with a key on it and ran the tone into
the 'audio in' on the back of my Omni-V and let this tone trip on the VOX
in SSB I'd have the equivalent of most other rigs CW keying.  Want QSK?
Sure just run the VOX faster!

Ten-Tec did it the right way from the start. Listen to a Triton running
CW,  Man that's QSK the rig disappears!

73  Jeff  aa8ve    ...and that's why we love Ten-Tec.