[TenTec] Ten Meter contest and Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Meter contest and Pegasus
From: vin@midmaine.com (Vin Legare)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:56:07 -0500
I also hear many overdriven signals on 10.  General problems that could
be corrected with the proper settings of those gain and processing
controls.  Part of the problem appears to be that few critical reports
the norm for everybody.  An occasional "ur signal sucks" might feel
good, but a better response might be to politely tell them about gain
and processor settings, and .... then to tell them "ur signal sucks".