[TenTec] OMNI-D for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-D for sale
From: af4k@earthlink.net (Brian Carling)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:03:28 -0500
Hi guys,

I bought this lovely OMNI-D a few months back thinking that I would have a
place to use it. It's really too large for my space and I am going to have to
reluctantly sell it and get something smaller.

It's a model 546 and I am the second owner. Serial number is 546-0654.
The rig is in near mint condition. Best looking one I have seen in years. I was
delighted when I got it. Comes with the matching 252MO power supply,
cable for 252MO to 546,  manual,  DC breaker and cable for use with 12V
DC of another source, mobile etc. It appears to have narrow filter(s) for CW -
at least it sounds really sharp and narrow on CW.

 I am just looking to get back what I paid for it which is $350.00 plus
shipping.

Please e-mail me if you are ready to start enjoying all the benefits of a great
TenTec rig at a reasonable price.

Regards - Brian, AF4K