[TenTec] RED DOT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RED DOT
From: weingaertner@nac.net (Robert Weingaertner)
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 10:10:53 -0400
Fear not. Replacement dots are still available from Ten Tec! When I got
my Paragon some years ago, there was no red dot in the TT logo, although
there was one on the matching power supply. I figured that since it
is a peel-and-stick item, that it just fell off during packing. I
mentioned it to Ten Tec when I sent in the warranty card. They mailed
me (free of charge, of course) a new dot!

                                73, Bob WB2VUF