[TenTec] PM3 Receiver Offset

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PM3 Receiver Offset
From: hamblin@mirusintl.com (Thomas M. Hamblin, P.Eng.)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:24:07 -0400
Glenn Butzlaff, W9EK wrote:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:51:40 -0700
From: "Glenn Butzlaff" <gbutzlaff@voyager.net>
Subject: [TenTec] PM3 Receive Offset?

Is there a way to adjust the receive offset on a PM3? I picked up a =
Power Mite at a swapfest today (sans manual) and noticed that there is =
not much in the way of offset. Any info greatly appreciated. TIA.

Glenn Butzlaff, WE9K

Dear Glenn,

The PM3 did not have any deliberate offset for receive.  You will have to
add it yourself.  Now you will have to debate whether to leave the unit
unmodified, or whether to get right in there!  If you want to get right in
there, contact me.  I had dual RIT pots in mine.

Regards,
Tom Hamblin, sine HN