[TenTec] questions for Scout owners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] questions for Scout owners
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:23:40 -0000
My Scout runs clean and has no problem with TVI. While I don't operate CW a
lot, I really like the QSK keying, something that's found on all Ten-Tec
rigs. I've used my Scout mostly mobile and it's ideal for that since there's
few controls about which to be concerned. It's a good, refreshing,
flip-the-switch-and-operate type of radio.

While other radios are cheaper than the Scout, if you buy all the Scout
modules, you can simply purchase the Scout and add new modules along the
way.

I'd buy another Scout without question.  It's a great radio in a small
package!
73, Winston K4CWQ