[TenTec] Corsair 2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 2
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:30:36 -0400
If some signals do not warble and then when you change frequency a bit, some
do warble, then it sounds like a PTO problem to me.  That is the way they
behave when the grease dries out.  Perhaps there is some foreign substance
contaminating the rebuilt PTO (grit in the grease?).

If some signals warble and some don't without your changing the frequency of
your rig, then the problem may well be with the other stations.

My suggestion is to turn the dial from one end to the other a couple of
times and see if that fixes it.  If not, I'd let Ten-Tec take another crack
at it.

Regards, Mike N4NT@chartertn.net