[TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?
From: w7trx@mindspring.com (W7TRX)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:40:05 -0800
Gents,

I took no offense to Georges comments. I do not believe it was intended as a
flame. He saw it from "his" perspective. Human nature there. He shared his
view point and I shared mine.

I was hoping my thread would generate input on simple to use ham radios
(with an interest in the new Jupiter). It is my wish that it does not begin
a war of words or hurt feelings.

Thanks to all for sticking up for me and no bad feelings towards George.

regards, Tracy
W7TRX