[TenTec] New Radio and the XYL ( short )

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Radio and the XYL ( short )
From: gctotten@juno.com (Gerald C Totten)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:13:50 -0500
Great Story Carl,
  When my wife started complaining about my hobbies ( ham radio and
sailing with the kids ) her mother told her she was nuts.  "You know
where he is and what he is doing."  Then my wife became an "Advanced
Master Gardener" and an almost full time volunteer with the Michigan
State Cooperative Extension and it was my turn to support her hobby.  If
you think radios are expensive, check out green houses.
  We have been married for over 36 years.

73
have a great weekend
Jerry  K8JRO