[TenTec] Re: TenTec Amateur Radio Digest V4 #45

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Amateur Radio Digest V4 #45
From: grix@teleport.com (Lee Grimes)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:12:25 -0800
People come, people go.  I'll stay.  I have the ability to read what I want
and not read what I don't want.  Just because I'm not a whole lot interested
in the antenna stuff doesn't mean I'm gonna punish myself and miss the rest
of what I am interested in.  Kinda dumb.  This is a good list, off topic
sometimes, but so is everything.  The local Safeway food store sells jumper
cables.  So?  Lee, K7INU