[TenTec] RF in audio update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF in audio update
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phil Sikes)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:30:21 -0800
Well guys, I'm still getting nowhere fast on this one. First of all,
more info. The power supply is about 2-3 feet below the rig and is
not a Ten Tec supply. The only things plugged into the rig on the
back are the amp relay line, key, remote knob and computer
control lines. Nothing on the audio in/out jacks. I have tried the 705
mike and my Heil headset with and without ferites. I have removed
the tuner completely, removed an external power meter (Yaesu YS-
60). The only thing left to remove the amp itself. I will give that a try
and see what happens next.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

73 - Phil

N7UX - Whidbey Island, WA