[TenTec] Circuit breaker for SB-221

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Circuit breaker for SB-221
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phil Sikes)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:45:05 -0700
I know this doesn't sound like a Ten Tec question but bear with me.
My SB-221 has a bad circuit breaker all of a sudden. This is a
mechanical failure so no problem in the amp. Does anyone know of
a replacement for these?? I have looked at lots of breakers on teh
internet and unfortunately they don't provide physical sizes. The
Ten Tec tie in is that the amp is connected to my Omni VI+.

On another note, I sent this email to the list yesterday afternoon
and have never seen it posted, what's up?? I have never had
problems with posts before and no HTML in my email..

73 - Phil

N7UX - Whidbey Island, WA