[TenTec] Need Air Pax breaker for Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Air Pax breaker for Corsair II
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:54:07 -0500
T11-0-20.A-01

Poco Sales in California.  I think they are $8.95 each... minimum $25 order.
http://www.pocosales.com/  They have info on the Airpax Snapax breakers on
the site as well as an Airpax part number wizard.

The  T11-1-20.0A-01-10A-V is the fast acting breaker (0 after T11 indicates
"instant", 1 is "fast", 2 is "slow") and last I knew they had these in
stock. If they don't have the 10A which is a black knurled nut attachment
the 11A is the nickel nut and more often found in stock.  If you insist on
the instant they "may" also have that one........... I use the "fast"......

Interesting Airpax even knew what you were talking about.  I burned through
their entire engineering department several years ago looking for what they
used to sell Ten-Tec and no one there had any idea what I was talking about
<grin>.

73 de Mike, W9WIS