[TenTec] "Backward" 17-meter SSB on Corsair II?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Backward" 17-meter SSB on Corsair II?
From: wmeahan@wa8tzg.org (Bill Meahan)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:01:14 -0500
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:47:10 -0500
"Sam" <k4ndy@alltel.net> wrote:

> Bill, All the Corsair's I've used are that way, Just use it and don't
> worry...
>

>                 Sam

Thanks for the instant replies!

I guess it was just another "design decision" Ten Tec made. The stuff is
good, so I won't question it :-)

Look forward to meeting you folks on the air.

Thanks again and 73!
--
Bill Meahan  WA8TZG         wmeahan@wa8tzg.org
"Always do right. This will gratify some people