[TenTec] Jupiter Has Arrived

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Has Arrived
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (nospam) (J. Duffy Beischel)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:45:43 -0500
Received my new Jupiter this morning. Hooked it up right away and I am very
impressed.
Audio sounds as good if not better than my former Omni 6+.  Very easy to
operate and
was able to work, and adjust everything without even reading the manual.
Ordered the
unit with the remote encoder which is a real plus.  Transmit reports have been
excellent
and the receiver on the upper bands is excellent (some reports on eHam said
otherwise).
This radio is worth every penny.

Duffy

J. Duffy Beischel - Amateur Radio WB8NUT

Member of: ARRL, NRA, Kiwanis, Republican Party, Masons, and Shriners
and the vast Right Wing conspiracy to get the Clintons

"If the government owned all the guns, would we still be a free people?"