[TenTec] OMNI 6+ Paint

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI 6+ Paint
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:09:15 -0600
Try #DA5F0E (hex) or (red)218 (green)95 (blue)14

If you have photoshop or a graphics application you can punch in those
numbers and see if that's close.  I have a color chart here and #D95B0F,
#DA5F0E and #DB640D look awfully close to the TT logo dots on my Omni VI
radios, power supplies and my HT's.

73,
dale, kg5u