[TenTec] Value of PM3A station ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Value of PM3A station ?
From: w9wis@charter.net (Michael Melland)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:13:59 -0600
I have a collector quality, very well cared for Power Mite station I'm
considering selling.

It is the PM3A Power Mite, AC-5 antenna tuner and the AC-4 SWR/power meter.
All is working as it should and it is in nearly perfect condition, no
modifications.  The PM3A is really the nicest I've seen .... it's a hot
little DC receiver and the simple frequency readout is surprisingly
accurate.  I haul it out once a year or so and make a few CW contacts with
it.  I also have the manuals...... anyone have an idea what it's worth these
days?  Remember this ain't that "untested" eBay stuff.  <grin>

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, Wisconsin USA EN54pc