[TenTec] Brass Racer Paddles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Brass Racer Paddles
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:34:17 -0500
Howdy:

I don't what a fair used price might be for the Brass Racer but the
electronics are *supposed* to be a keyer (based on the Curtis 8044 chip?).
Perhaps someone else will chime in.

73,

Joe, W2RBA (who used his Jupiter and G5RV during the DX contest this past
weekend exclusively on 10 and 15 meters -- good conditions, great receiver!)