[TenTec] Keyer paddle

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyer paddle
From: ditzian@alltel.net (ditzian@alltel.net)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 19:04:25 -0400
I have a Brown Bros. keyer paddle and a Bencher
straight key. The Brown Bros. won't stay put.

I'm considering a Bencher BY-1 or BY-2. Anyone like
this one or have another recommendation?

Larry, W3UIO

Get a J. M. March paddle.  You will never get another paddle.

(1) It is one of the best paddles made, moves smoothly, adjusts well,
    and is pretty stable (but not perfect, maybe it needs just a touch of
    coax seal).

(2) It costs over $200, so you will not be able to afford another
    paddle.

Yes, I have one, I love it, and it was worth the money (and the
wait), but that's still a lot of money for a paddle.

73,
Jan Ditzian
KX2A
kx2a@arrl.net