[TenTec] Keyer paddle opinion needed (NO TEN-TEC)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyer paddle opinion needed (NO TEN-TEC)
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 00:24:48 +0000
I have a BY-2 and I'm happy with it.  I would avoid the MFJ version. I
looked at it and in my opinion the one I saw was inferior.  If you can do
it, go to a vendor and have him put all his paddles out on a display case
for you to look at and play with.  I think paddle purchases are like buying
shoes--you have to try them before you buy them.  A paddle I like you might
hate.  If you don't live near a vendor, maybe you can see some at a hamfest?
  It can wind up being a major purchase (I know of at least one that's
$500!) and besides, a little face to face commerce is good for the hobby.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ