[TenTec] Keyer paddle opinion needed (NO TEN-TEC)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyer paddle opinion needed (NO TEN-TEC)
From: w6hv@surfbest.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:45:49 -0700
 The mouse pad is a good fix and I use it with my "bug" and paddle
side-by-side. To eliminate the raised height, I cut out the pad where the
"feet" were and this allows the bug and paddle to rest directly on the pad.
This idea came from a friend of mine and it solved my problem quite nicely.
73,
Troy, W6HV