[TenTec] Argonauts and TT radio naming....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonauts and TT radio naming....
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:31:09 +0000
Re the naming, I'm glad Stan suggested Orion.  I mean, he could have
suggested it be called the Brock.  When you come up with great names in this
fashion, you get the same thing that automobile manufacturers spend hundreds
of thousands of dollars on when they hire an outside consulting firm to pick
a name through market research.   Maybe you can use the reflector to have a
contest to pick a name some day for a future rig.  I submit this name:  Ten
Tec Electra

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ