[TenTec] TenTec/Inrad Filter Followup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/Inrad Filter Followup
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:48:08 -0400
I asked for advice last week about which would be the best way to go for a 9
mhz CW filter for the Omni V. I got some really nice responses, but the
majority favored going the TT route.

Well, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I ordered the .500 9mhz
filter from TT on Tuesday morning on the internet and it came this afternoon
(Wednesday) and of course I couldn't wait to try it out between
thunderboomers . . . amazing job this filter does.  What with the other
filters and the audio filters on the Omni V it's like tuning in your own
personal signal . . .

A little (very small) complaint . . . there was a solder blob on one of the
pins, so had to fire up the soldering iron and smooth it out . . .

Thanks for all the input . . . 73 de Rick, WQ8Q