[TenTec] New Omni VI+ Owner is Lost!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Omni VI+ Owner is Lost!
From: Steve" <sswhite@mchsi.com (Steve)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:04:30 -0500
I just obtained a Omni VI w/Option 3 Factory installed.  It came with =
only a Omni VI users manual so there are a few questions that I could =
use a hand with.

Is there a maintenance manual available for the Omni VI?

The method used to access the User Options appears to be different than =
the Omni IV.  Can some one give me a clue on how to set up the User =
Options.

There is a DIM button on the Omni VI but not on the Omni VI+...How do I =
access the DIM function in a VI+??

Like I said since I dont have VI+ manual I am in the dark on how to =
use/set up all the functions...Is there some place that has a cheat =
sheet of all these new things that I can down load?/

Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---