[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ernie,
   I have never updated a Pegasus just my Jupiter but it's almost
the same. It sounds like your computer is not talking to the
radio and likely it because of an incorrect port connection. Be
sure that the cable is connected to the port you're calling for.
Also be sure that the serial cable is good--try another. I had no
problems after I got the correct port connected. As a last resort
delete all the downloaded programs for updating from your
computer and reload everything again from
http://www.tentec.com/rfsquared
   On the antenna tuner maybe the internal tuner doesn't have the
range to match your 80 meter antenna  what are you using for an
antenna? If it's a resonate antenna on 80M does it work without
the tuner. Also try rebooting the Pegasus. Hold any button while
turning it on.
   Let us know what you find.

73 Jim K4CGY