[TenTec] Paragon vs Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon vs Paragon II
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:06:14 -0000
Travis,

>From a hardware view, the Paragon I and Paragon II are almost
identical.  However, the Paragon II has much more firmware function
in it than the paragon I.  The PII user operation is much more like the
Omni VI than the PI. The PII has almost the same serial port commands as the
Omni VI
whereas the PI uses a very different unsupported command set.
This is the reason the PII is more expensive on the used market.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC