[TenTec] Yahoo Groups- Simple remedy

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Yahoo Groups- Simple remedy
From: ve1adh@yahoo.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
As you can see I have an email account with Yahoo
Canada. I have never had any spam as result of it. The
only groups available are the Canadian groups, so as a
result of this thread, I went over to Yahoo USA to
have a look at the groups. After I closed it down I
was inundated with a dozen or so ads.

Dave, VE1ADH

PS I just did a spell check on the above before
sending it. The Yahoo spell check doesn't recognize
the word "spam" hi.

 --- Steve Ellington <n4lq@iglou.com> wrote: > To sign
up you gotta give Yahoo your email address