[TenTec] Need 229 tuner assistance (balun)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need 229 tuner assistance (balun)
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:29:10 +0000
I recently acquired a TT 229 tuner at a very reasonable price, knowing
beforehand that the balun was nonfunctional. I just got it today and,
yes, the balun is definitely not a balun anymore. There is only one core
whereas the 238 has two. Could someone who has one please confirm the
original mounting configuration and physical wiring for the balun.
(A picture would be WONDERFUL!) I may also be needing a 2nd core if it indeed
matches the 238's balun.

73   Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA