[TenTec] LED Pen Light Clarification

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LED Pen Light Clarification
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Mon Jan 27 01:22:08 2003
I have a MagLite aluminum flashlight that uses two AA batteries, but has an
incandescent lamp.  However, they make a slip-on device that channels all
the light down a fiber optic about 6 inches.  It is very handy to put light
into the nooks and crannies of things.  Since the light doesn't come out the
sides of the tube it doesn't shine back into my eyes, it just shines on what
it is pointed at.

73, Mike N4NT